Sharing and permissions
What can a translator do?
A translator can:
- only access the documents that were shared with them.
- translate documents using the Web Editor.
- translate documents by exporting an exchange file.
- pre-translate a document.
⚠️ A translator account cannot download translated documents or upload new documents.
What can a manager do?
In addition to what a translator can do, a manager can:
- upload documents and revisions.
- create, rename, or remove folders.
- access the team's shared word balance.
- download translated documents with retained formatting.
- share their documents with the rest of the team.
- share translation memories (TM) with the rest of the team.
- download and upload translation memory (TM) files
- manage all translators on the team.
- view who is on the team.
⚠️ Documents and folders are shared with all managers.
What can the team owner do?
Usually, the team owner runs the account that is subscribed to a Redokun plan (the account you used to buy the plan).
The team owner will have all the features associated with a normal manager account. Additionally, they can also:
- invite and remove members from the team.
- change the name of the team.
- change or upgrade the subscription.
- access the audit log (if enabled for the plan).