Intro to the Document List
In this guide: What is the Document List? What information can you see?
In your Document List, you can see:
- all the documents that were shared with you
- invitations to join a team
- your translation jobs
Document Access Permissions
From here, you can also upload your documents and sort them into folders.
- Users who have a Manager account, and are part of a team, will have access to all the documents and folders created by all their team members.
- Users who are invited to the platform as a Translator will only have access to the documents they are assigned to.
Expand all / Collapse all
By clicking on
Expand all, you can have a more complete overview of all the documents in the folder you are viewing.
Translation progress bar colors
The progress bar uses different colors to indicate the status of each translation:
- Blue: Default color. The translation is complete or in progress.
- Orange: The translation has not accepted the invitation to work on the document yet.
- Green: The translation is ready to be generated and downloaded.