Keep track of ongoing translations with digest emails
Use digest emails to track the progress of all ongoing translations.
A digest email provides a summary of your unanswered invitations and ongoing tasks. You can choose to have this report delivered to your email either:
- Daily (Monday to Friday, 7 AM UTC) or
- Weekly (Monday only, 7 AM UTC)
In this guide
- Digest email for managers: what it is and what can it do for a manager;
- Digest email for translators: what it is and what can it do for a translator;
- How to start using digest emails.
Digest email for managers (team's projects report)
Tracking all your ongoing projects and unanswered invitations can be a time-consuming task.
You might already be using Redokun’s Document List to check what is happening in each project. Now, this new feature will make sure that you have everything under control — quickly.
What can managers do with a digest email?
Use this feature to:
- Get a quick summary of all documents with ongoing translations;
- Check that your time-sensitive translations are on the right track to completion;
- If not, quickly access the document from the digest email to send the translator a gentle reminder.
When you activate your digest emails, Redokun will send you a list of all:
- The invitations that haven't been accepted by your translator;
- The documents with ongoing translations.
Straight from your inbox, you’ll be able to:
- Click on the link to each document to go to its detail page and check the status, or change the translators;
- Click on the link to each language, and quickly leave a message for your team in the “Brief, notes and instructions” section.
Watch this video to learn how you can easily manage the progress of your document translations with digest emails.
Digest email for translators (translator's projects report)
As a translator, you can use digest emails to stay on top of translation projects you’ve been invited to work on.
What can translators do with a digest email?
Use this feature to make sure you don’t overlook any translation tasks you need to complete.
When you activate your digest emails, Redokun will send you a list of your:
- Unanswered invitations;
- Ongoing translations.
Directly from your inbox, you’ll be able to see everything at a glance and click on a link to start working on a document.
How to set up your digest emails
Here are the steps: